Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Crusader Kings 2 - The Elemental Nations Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Crusader Kings 2 - The Elemental Nations Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Crusader Kings 2 - The Elemental Nations Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Crusader Kings 2 - The Elemental Nations Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Crusader Kings 2 - The Elemental Nations Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Crusader Kings 2 - The Elemental Nations Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Crusader Kings 2 - The Elemental Nations Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Crusader Kings 2 - The Elemental Nations Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Crusader Kings 2 - The Elemental Nations Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Crusader Kings 2 - The Elemental Nations I_vote_lcapCrusader Kings 2 - The Elemental Nations I_voting_barCrusader Kings 2 - The Elemental Nations I_vote_rcap 
Will
Crusader Kings 2 - The Elemental Nations I_vote_lcapCrusader Kings 2 - The Elemental Nations I_voting_barCrusader Kings 2 - The Elemental Nations I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Crusader Kings 2 - The Elemental Nations

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Thorfinn
Mizukage
Mizukage
Thorfinn

Crusader Kings 2 - The Elemental Nations Empty
PostSubject: Crusader Kings 2 - The Elemental Nations   Crusader Kings 2 - The Elemental Nations Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 6:02 pm

Hey everyone, recently in the Chatbox I was having a conversation with Horus and Ryujin. Talking about trading and diplomacy. This got me thinking and I asked Ryu how much it was to form a village and he vaguely said a lot. I was confused at first but then I understood, reason it cost so much is becasue you ar ebuying land from the local lord and in today times, The average value of land per acre is $1,558. So with a bit a math a mere square mile wide village would cost over 600,000 dollars. For a better example it is theorized that Konohagakure is 10km, making the land cost go above two billion. So it got me thinking about some sysmtems put up as throughout my experience in Naruto RP a lot of them is too combat orientated. So it's nice to play diplomacy know and then. I was thinking of a Village System where you start as a small camp and would have to buy numerous upgrades to reach Great Village size. Second is a Diplomacy system and a Trading system such as trading resources.

Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: Crusader Kings 2 - The Elemental Nations   Crusader Kings 2 - The Elemental Nations Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 6:05 pm

Already discussed with ryan about a trade, population and war system. Building a village would cost 100,000 Ryo, not an easy feat and would encourage people to work together~
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net
Thorfinn
Mizukage
Mizukage
Thorfinn

PostSubject: Re: Crusader Kings 2 - The Elemental Nations   Crusader Kings 2 - The Elemental Nations Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 8:08 pm

I am fine with that number as that would be a very generous price by the local lord. What about a system involving the Daimyo's?
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Crusader Kings 2 - The Elemental Nations   Crusader Kings 2 - The Elemental Nations Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 9:22 pm

To come my friend. To come
Back to top Go down
Thorfinn
Mizukage
Mizukage
Thorfinn

PostSubject: Re: Crusader Kings 2 - The Elemental Nations   Crusader Kings 2 - The Elemental Nations Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 11:06 pm

Ryan Senpai called me a friend. Blushin
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Crusader Kings 2 - The Elemental Nations   Crusader Kings 2 - The Elemental Nations Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 11:14 pm

Throfinn Kohai called me senpai Blushin
Back to top Go down
darny
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
darny

PostSubject: Re: Crusader Kings 2 - The Elemental Nations   Crusader Kings 2 - The Elemental Nations Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 11:26 pm

Annnndddd bam!. Nobody called me a friend nor senpai
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crusader Kings 2 - The Elemental Nations   Crusader Kings 2 - The Elemental Nations Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crusader Kings 2 - The Elemental Nations
Page 1 of 1