Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Rasengan Variants(Done) Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Rasengan Variants(Done) Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Rasengan Variants(Done) Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Rasengan Variants(Done) Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Rasengan Variants(Done) Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Rasengan Variants(Done) Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Rasengan Variants(Done) Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Rasengan Variants(Done) Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Rasengan Variants(Done) Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Rasengan Variants(Done) I_vote_lcapRasengan Variants(Done) I_voting_barRasengan Variants(Done) I_vote_rcap 
Will
Rasengan Variants(Done) I_vote_lcapRasengan Variants(Done) I_voting_barRasengan Variants(Done) I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Rasengan Variants(Done)

Go down 
+3
Webmaster
Horus
Neah Senju
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Neah Senju
Hokage
Hokage
Neah Senju

Rasengan Variants(Done) Empty
PostSubject: Rasengan Variants(Done)   Rasengan Variants(Done) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2015 5:03 am

Name: Oodama Rasengan
Type:Ninjutsu
Element:N/A
Range:Short (contact)
Handseals:N/A
Description: It uses the same concept of compressing spinning chakra in one's palm as in the original Rasengan, only increasing the amount of chakra involved. Because there is even more chakra being compressed to a higher density, the ball releases its energy immediately on contact, thus increasing its destructive power beyond the Rasengan's. the size of the ball is roughly the size of a 45 inches in diameter. Jutsu durability for this technique is 70

Name: Chou Oodama Rasengan
Description: In an instant, the user creates a Rasengan of gigantic proportions,roughly the size of a 1 meter in diameter. When it impacts, there is a large shock wave unleashed that can send unsuspecting shinobi flying triple the distance of that of the normal rasengan. When in Sage Mode, the user can perform a senjutsu-enhanced version known as Sage Art:Ultra-Big Ball Rasengan  which drastically increases the size of the ball to two meters whose power could drill through a mountain. Jutsu durability for this technique is 90

Name:Rasenrengan(Rasengan Barrage)
Type:N/A
Element:N/a
Description:The Spiralling Serial Spheres is a double-handed version of the regular Rasengan. so basically it has the same diameters and  damage capabilities the user just creates one in each hand. Jutsu durability for this technique is 90

Name: Wakusei Rasengan (planetary rasengan)
Description: the user with the aid of a tailed beast of senjutsu influence creates a Big Ball Rasengan in one of his hands, which is then surrounded by three regular-sized Rasengan, in a similar manner to moons around a planet. When coming into contact with a target, the disordered rotations of the individual Rasengan, created by the central and smaller ones spinning in different directions, interact with each other to form a massive and turbulent wave-like vortex. Jutsu durability for this technique is 120

Last edited by Neah Senjuu on Wed Oct 28, 2015 1:32 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Horus
Kazekage
Kazekage
Horus

PostSubject: Re: Rasengan Variants(Done)   Rasengan Variants(Done) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 4:50 pm

Neah Senjuu wrote:
Name: Oodama Rasengan
Range:Short
Description: It uses the same concept of compressing spinning chakra in one's palm as in the original Rasengan, only increasing the amount of chakra involved. Because there is even more chakra being compressed to a higher density, the ball releases its energy immediately on contact, thus increasing its destructive power beyond the Rasengan's. the size of the ball is roughly the size of a beach ball in diameter.

Approved Pending Durability levels.

Name: Chou Oodama Rasengan
Description: In an instant, the user creates a Rasengan of gigantic proportions,roughly the size of a 50 meters in diameter. When it impacts, there is a large shock wave unleashed that can send unsuspecting shinobi flying triple the distance of that of the normal rasengan.

I was reading the Wikia. And I will have to say this needs some requirements. Nature Energy, as this was first seen with Jiraiya after sage mode. The databook also had it as a Nature Enhanced Rasengan. The Size needs a reduction too me think. At least half what it is now. Also for these rasengans, can you please add a durability level to them? All of them.

Name:Rasenrengan(Rasengan Barrage)
Type:N/A
Element:
Description:The Spiralling Serial Spheres is a double-handed version of the regular Rasengan. so basically it has the same diameters and  damage capabilities the user just creates one in each hand.

Pending Durability

Name: Wakusei Rasengan (planetary rasengan)
Description: a Big Ball Rasengan in one of his hands, which is then surrounded by three regular-sized Rasengan, in a similar manner to moons around a planet. When coming into contact with a target, the disordered rotations of the individual Rasengan, created by the central and smaller ones spinning in different directions, interact with each other to form a massive and turbulent wave-like vortex.

As are the stipulation for the others. This will also require the influence of either Bijuu Chakra or Nature Chakra. Then its good to go.

Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: Rasengan Variants(Done)   Rasengan Variants(Done) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 8:14 pm

Basically he means for you to put a durability for each tech that will kill the target if they don't meet this durability. So, the first tech would kill people with like 70 and lower durability. Second 90. Third 90. Last would be like 120 and lower.
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net
Neah Senju
Hokage
Hokage
Neah Senju

PostSubject: Re: Rasengan Variants(Done)   Rasengan Variants(Done) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 8:36 pm

Did why ryu siad to do hope its ok with horus specifications
Back to top Go down
darny
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
darny

PostSubject: Re: Rasengan Variants(Done)   Rasengan Variants(Done) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 9:34 pm

This is still not complete, I don't know if I'm allowed to post here, but if I can't just delete my post, if I can, I'll be posting the other rasengan techs in template here
Back to top Go down
Neah Senju
Hokage
Hokage
Neah Senju

PostSubject: Re: Rasengan Variants(Done)   Rasengan Variants(Done) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2015 12:29 pm

Yeah i know its not complete darny there are tons more rasengans i only wanted to do a few at the moment and so i didnt want to ver load myself
Back to top Go down
Neah Senju
Hokage
Hokage
Neah Senju

PostSubject: Re: Rasengan Variants(Done)   Rasengan Variants(Done) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2015 4:56 am

Bump
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Rasengan Variants(Done)   Rasengan Variants(Done) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2015 1:25 pm

Lol so for all these make sure to include a real range. Close isn't a range.

Also, beach ball isn't an accepted measurement of size xD

Chou Odama is like 3m diameter in Ultra big ball form. It was only like a meter larger than naruto. I don't think the size changes either.

Hold off on planetary rasengan as we have no jinchuuriki yet
Back to top Go down
darny
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
darny

PostSubject: Re: Rasengan Variants(Done)   Rasengan Variants(Done) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2015 2:06 pm

Why did you include that durability, the rasengan is limited, which means no chakra discounts, and it's a rank, so why should someone with a durability of 70 be able to tank rasengan?. That durability can't even stop S rank techs
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Rasengan Variants(Done)   Rasengan Variants(Done) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2015 2:25 pm

Darny stop posting here.
Back to top Go down
darny
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
darny

PostSubject: Re: Rasengan Variants(Done)   Rasengan Variants(Done) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2015 2:43 pm

Ok ok, I was just saying, I mean this is from the physical stat system.

For an A rank without discount that has a durability of 70 is kind of absurd

'61-75: You will be unharmed by C-rank attacks'
Anyways, this is gonna be my last post, sorry for the inconvenience.
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Rasengan Variants(Done)   Rasengan Variants(Done) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2015 3:11 pm

I understand what you're saying. iI don't understand why these offensive jutsu have durability at all. But Ryu said to add it so I assume he knows what's going on
Back to top Go down
Neah Senju
Hokage
Hokage
Neah Senju

PostSubject: Re: Rasengan Variants(Done)   Rasengan Variants(Done) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2015 10:17 pm

Agreed darny stop posting in here for gods sake. As for the chou oodama rasengan I talked with horus and he said those measurements were fine so now im all fucking confused also yes with nature energy influence the attack would be greater trust me i checked. Naruto's was pretty big when he used it against madara but that was a normal one as when he used it against pain it was much larger, jiraya's was huge as well when he fought against pain in sag emode so dunno what to say there. As for planetary rasengan also was stated by horus about adding in bijuu chakra or sage jutsu chakra as a requirement so once again talk it out with him. Lastly beach ball size ill change that and find out the dimensions so that's easy to do so meh. sand yeah the durability was all ryujins idea so dunno whats going on with that si am just following orders.
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Rasengan Variants(Done)   Rasengan Variants(Done) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2015 11:44 pm

I don't have to talk to Horus about it. I'm talking to you about it. I don't play the middleman game. For sage art Chou Odama, it's obviously gonna be a different jutsu than regular Chou Odama. And planetary rasengan required more than just bijuu
Back to top Go down
Horus
Kazekage
Kazekage
Horus

PostSubject: Re: Rasengan Variants(Done)   Rasengan Variants(Done) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2015 3:38 am

1st Rasengan is now more acceptable. The range on it should be specified as contact. Since while short/close range is the wiki answer..it should be contact. Also surroundind the issue of durability
Please not its describing how durable the opponent has to be in order to survive it. At present my character would be in trouble if he didnt dodge that. Unless of course Ryu wanted the durability stuff to cover the rasengan's stability also.

2nd Rasengan. On second thought Neah it needs a massive reduction in size. As I remember it like Ryan, it didnt become a spirit bomb lol. And as I said as a required. It will need Nature Chakra or perhaps Bijuu mode. Albeit it was sage Chakra that enhanced it in the first place.

3rd Rasengan: how much chakra does it take to use both at once? Also as its a limited technique, will they have reductions?

Planetary I will give some further thought to it.
Back to top Go down
Neah Senju
Hokage
Hokage
Neah Senju

PostSubject: Re: Rasengan Variants(Done)   Rasengan Variants(Done) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2015 1:54 pm

Well did the changes. But ryu told me specifically to put in the durability so talk to him about if it stays or not im just following orders. As for the chou oddama rasengan i changed it to 1 meter and it increases in size with sage jutsu energy trust me but that would be requiring sage mode prolly not basic. and as for the planetary rasengan any thoughts on it yet?
Back to top Go down
Neah Senju
Hokage
Hokage
Neah Senju

PostSubject: Re: Rasengan Variants(Done)   Rasengan Variants(Done) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 11:10 am

BUMPING
Back to top Go down
Horus
Kazekage
Kazekage
Horus

PostSubject: Re: Rasengan Variants(Done)   Rasengan Variants(Done) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2015 10:15 am

1st Rasengan Approved.

2nd..tone it down to two meters in size when senjutsu chakra is applied.

3rd. Rasen Barrage..Approved.

Planetary..Approved with no Chakra reductions as these are limiteds despite being variations.
Back to top Go down
Hitomi Shiruku
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin
Hitomi Shiruku

PostSubject: Re: Rasengan Variants(Done)   Rasengan Variants(Done) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2015 7:39 pm

1&3 are approved by Horus

2 I'm gonna approve since you've met to their requirements as stated

4 is approved as stated above, However please remember
Horus wrote:
these are limiteds despite being variations
Back to top Go down
Will
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Will

PostSubject: Re: Rasengan Variants(Done)   Rasengan Variants(Done) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2015 11:50 pm

I have literally no idea why any of these have durability ratings unlike every other jutsu on the entire forum, but whatever.

These look like they are approved I guess so I'm locking and moving them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rasengan Variants(Done)   Rasengan Variants(Done) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rasengan Variants(Done)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobi World War :: Characters and Creations :: Creations :: Jutsu Applications :: Unapproved Jutsu-
Jump to: