Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Blood Rain ! Morally Wrong [Open, NK] Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Blood Rain ! Morally Wrong [Open, NK] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Blood Rain ! Morally Wrong [Open, NK] Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Blood Rain ! Morally Wrong [Open, NK] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Blood Rain ! Morally Wrong [Open, NK] Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Blood Rain ! Morally Wrong [Open, NK] Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Blood Rain ! Morally Wrong [Open, NK] Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Blood Rain ! Morally Wrong [Open, NK] Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Blood Rain ! Morally Wrong [Open, NK] Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Blood Rain ! Morally Wrong [Open, NK] I_vote_lcapBlood Rain ! Morally Wrong [Open, NK] I_voting_barBlood Rain ! Morally Wrong [Open, NK] I_vote_rcap 
Will
Blood Rain ! Morally Wrong [Open, NK] I_vote_lcapBlood Rain ! Morally Wrong [Open, NK] I_voting_barBlood Rain ! Morally Wrong [Open, NK] I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Blood Rain ! Morally Wrong [Open, NK]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hideaki
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin
Hideaki

Blood Rain ! Morally Wrong [Open, NK] Empty
PostSubject: Blood Rain ! Morally Wrong [Open, NK]   Blood Rain ! Morally Wrong [Open, NK] Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2015 8:23 pm

Mission Details:

The Kumogakure indeed was nothing more than a field of debris and few homes, after the devastation the Bijuu had brought forth. A few hours faded past him, from attempting to search for those who might have been trapped under concrete, or trash that had traveled from the violent waves of wind. Each attack of the 4 tails, sent shock waves via Air and ground, spreading its wrath over the defenseless kumogakure. His day began to come to an end, returning to the patches of homes that he called "home". The house didn't suffer serious damage, but the exterior was chipped off a bit. His eyes came across his various household items, common things that didn't seem out of place except a specific figure. Where was his mother? He wondered, checking each room, in desperation. Rushing out the front door, speedly pacing himself toward the towns still stable evacuation route. Multiple bodies laid down in the middle of the road, with arrows stuck in their torso. He knelt down beside the first body, straining his eyes looking down the road, looking for anything visible he could use to analyze the seen. Swoosh! In the middle of the suns rays of light, something sparkled in the midst of his examination, coming at him at a danger speed. The fear of not being alerted of such arrow feared him, his legs didn't respond to his request to evade. On this day he feared it would be his last time breathin on the face of earth, as the wind swift'd it's course. The arrow changed course from his head, into tearing up the skin of his shoulder. The point dug deep into his skin, and removing it would cause him to bleed. Leaving the blade inside was the best course of action, breaking the length down. Two more arrows shot in his direction, he proceeded to think of evading them, but they came from both sides. He manipulated his kin since of action and ran straight down the middle throwing his 1 kunai straight, hearing a loud, "O Shit".
Back to top Go down

Blood Rain ! Morally Wrong [Open, NK]
Page 1 of 1