Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
The raging Inferno~ Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
The raging Inferno~ Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
The raging Inferno~ Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
The raging Inferno~ Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
The raging Inferno~ Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
The raging Inferno~ Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
The raging Inferno~ Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
The raging Inferno~ Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
The raging Inferno~ Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
The raging Inferno~ I_vote_lcapThe raging Inferno~ I_voting_barThe raging Inferno~ I_vote_rcap 
Will
The raging Inferno~ I_vote_lcapThe raging Inferno~ I_voting_barThe raging Inferno~ I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

The raging Inferno~

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dray
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin
Dray

The raging Inferno~ Empty
PostSubject: The raging Inferno~   The raging Inferno~ Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2015 3:10 pm

The raging Inferno~ 9440-63
The raging Inferno~ 0OeODz3
Name:  Tora Uchiha
Nickname: “The raging Inferno”
The raging Inferno~ GWSdYHs
Height: 4’
Weight: 100lbs
Appearance: Tora has black eyes as well as black hair. He is four feets tall and he weighs an average of 100lbs. His hair is spiky in the back, and he has chin-length bangs that parted down to frame both sides of his face. As a young child, his bangs hung above his eyes. Later, they would hang on both sides of his face too roughly frame his cheeks and later again return to their original style. During his early childhood, he wore a simple long-sleeved black shirt with a raised collar and the Uchiha crest on the back, and black . After a few years of growing noticeably taller over the two and a half years and more muscular due to rigorous training, He now wears a white long-sleeved shirt with a smaller version of the Uchiha crest on his collar. He also wears black pants with a black cloth hanging from halfway up his stomach to his knees along with black arm guards that covered his forearms and stretched up to reach his upper biceps and a bandage around his right thigh. He also wears a black rope belt around his waist, tied in a bow, in which he carries his treasured weapon, Justice. His sandals are no different from the regular shinobi sandals but these are opened at the tip and at the ends after which they go up the leg so that the ends of the pants could be tucked in them to give a more fitting appearance to  the wearer.
The raging Inferno~ EW0JlD2
Village: Kirigakure no Sato
Character Rank: Genin
Clan: Uchiha
Element: Katon
The raging Inferno~ IVLimad
Personality: Tora, young in looks but sharp in mind has a calm nature and he is extremely gifted with the power of tongue. Being so taciturn, he dislikes interacting with others. He prefers to do anything with his own power and in his own way. Living in isolation seems to pay him rather than being in the midst of so many. He takes time to meditate at will, voiding his mind of every problem so as to find a solution to it.  He eventually grows out of disliking being around others after a certain memorable incident though the shades of his old self show through from time to time out of annoyance at the things his peers say  but he smiles a bit more often in his newly found personality. He is gentle but he also has a quick nature  through his moves. He also likes to make witty jokes when the time comes. He is strong willed and he has a powerful sense of justice and the will to train and fight for what he thinks is right.
He loves having time with his treasured weapon, Justice. A weapon that consists of a staff and a blade as the end. The length of his staff allows a multitude of long range attacks however if his opponent gets too close, he has other means to employ which makes him a fearful adversary. He likes to strings his attacks, mixing his staff wielding skills with his  ninjutsu skills and for this reason he excels to a great degree more than most ignorant persons. The young novice with the knowledge of a master.
Character History: A happy family of three uchihas consisting of a father, mother and son travelled out of Kirigakure, the awesome heaven on earth to have a nice time in Konohagakure. It was said to be a land of fun and peace. Just what the husband and wife needed after just giving birth to their handsome son. This particular child who happened to be Tora stayed in his mother's womb for twelve month which was very unusual. In this period of nine to twelve month, Tora while in the womb began to develop normal organs that grew at a faster rate. His brain also developed as well as his body system in general such that when he was given birth to, he had extreme wisdom and heightened senses meaning he could see farther than usual, hear louder than usual, smell and the likes. The boy grew up to about six months old when his parents decided to make this trip. The trip to konoha was a pleasant one and as they got there in one piece, they started to settle in. They stayed in this land for a couple of months, teaching their boy everything he needed to know. His father, being a samurai often read to Tora about how he mediated so as to void his minds and give him a broader thinking range. His father was also a good fighter likewise his mother that had great skills in healing. Together, they would watch over their son and give him the best care or so they thought.
One faithful night, Tora developed a fever. His mother tried all she could but no healing techniques seemed to work. She decided to go out even though it was late in the night to get some herbs. She wandered off in search of this particular herb. It was a rare one and the worst part was that it looks so similar to one other plant that was highly poisonous. She continued walking with the zeal of wanting to save her son that she wandered into the land of forests. Unknown to her, an evil had been unleashed in this part of konoha by an unknown source. The evil which would later be known as the Akuma no Kiseichi lurked in the forest as it caught scent of a human. Being a tricky and sinister entity, the akuma watched and admired the beautiful woman as she found the plant she was looking for and picked it up. The akuma who happened to have no form followed the woman while laying low in his smoke form. As she knocked on the door, it dived straight at the woman and entered into her body while taking control of her. She then picked up a nearby metal and stabbed herself while under the control of the Akuma but she did not die yet as the akuma was still keeping her alive.
The husband opened the door, glad that his wife was back home but all he found was her standing at the door with blood dripping from her body and a weird grin on her face like she was someone else. The akuma still controlling the woman began to laugh as dray's father looked in horror. Your wife is going to die soon.. And am going to kill you and that child too..
Tora’s father, mad with rage engaged the akuma with his sword. The fight was tough while it lasted but in the end, the father lost. The akuma dragged the man into their home as he faced Tora.. Your parents are dead.. Now, I'll eat you up from the inside pretty slow and painful... Hahaha.. He laughed. As he left the  mother’s body and entered into the helpless young boy to possess his body, Tora’s father managed to raise a hand and with one last breath as chakra erupted from his finger tips. Using a certain technique he had learnt from a certain  monk temple, he sealed the akuma in dray as a certain tattoo appeared on his chest. It was now left to dray what to do as he father died.
The young child was adopted by a certain rich family and he grew up there though he was treated different from the other children. He began to hone his ninja skills in secret while finding out more about his mother and father. He had no idea when he was going to awaken his sharingan since his mother or father did  not possess  one but also, he had to get rid  of the akuma that was sometime taking control of him. The young boy grew of age with some skill and decided to  travel back to kirigakure. He escaped from those who had adopted him and hid in the goods of some merchants but these merchants happened to take a tour around the shinobi world meaning that they visited almost every shinobi village and dray had the opportunity to check around once the merchants stopped for relaxation and this continued until he got to kirigakure. He settled in the village while finding some of his relatives just for them to know that he was alive. He began his  own life as he started attending the shinobi academy. He was far more skilled than the academy so he graduated in no time. He began losing his isolative old self after travelling and seeing more of  what the world entails. Some years later, after living a genin life for so long, He sought out the great temple where his father stayed for some years as a monk. The monks refused to let him in as they sensed the dark  chakra of the  akuma  no kiseichu in him but  he asked for  their  help to purge himself  of the demon.
The monks let him in and they  began the ritual. They  brought  out a sacred vessel and  placed it in a circle together with him as they began chanting. Tora’s eyes lit likewise the tattoo on him as the demon began  leaving him and was being sealed into the sacred vessel. The  ritual was done and the tattoo was gone. Tora was free once  again and he could act  of his own free will. He had definitely lived up to his father’s expectations but now it was time to set his own goals and accomplish them. " />" />

Last edited by Uchiha Tora on Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:50 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: The raging Inferno~   The raging Inferno~ Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2015 12:34 pm

A bit more in personality. I'll look over the rest later
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net
V
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
V

PostSubject: Re: The raging Inferno~   The raging Inferno~ Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 6:54 pm

Just posting to tell yer that Jounin ranks for Kirigakure have been filled up.
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

PostSubject: Re: The raging Inferno~   The raging Inferno~ Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 5:36 pm

This app is the last Uchiha allowed. No more uchiha may be made.
Just edit your rank and remove anything after genin (add more to the genin history).
This is due to the app waiting a few days already
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net
V
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
V

PostSubject: Re: The raging Inferno~   The raging Inferno~ Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:51 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The raging Inferno~   The raging Inferno~ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The raging Inferno~
Page 1 of 1