Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
From The Land of Water to The Land of Fire Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
From The Land of Water to The Land of Fire Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
From The Land of Water to The Land of Fire Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
From The Land of Water to The Land of Fire Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
From The Land of Water to The Land of Fire Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
From The Land of Water to The Land of Fire Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
From The Land of Water to The Land of Fire Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
From The Land of Water to The Land of Fire Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
From The Land of Water to The Land of Fire Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
From The Land of Water to The Land of Fire I_vote_lcapFrom The Land of Water to The Land of Fire I_voting_barFrom The Land of Water to The Land of Fire I_vote_rcap 
Will
From The Land of Water to The Land of Fire I_vote_lcapFrom The Land of Water to The Land of Fire I_voting_barFrom The Land of Water to The Land of Fire I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

From The Land of Water to The Land of Fire

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Thorfinn
Mizukage
Mizukage
Thorfinn

From The Land of Water to The Land of Fire Empty
PostSubject: From The Land of Water to The Land of Fire   From The Land of Water to The Land of Fire Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 6:05 pm

Hammer held high to heaven's door,
Where only the mighty eagles soar,
Lightning flashes left and right,
The elemental power that is Thor's might.

Death to Frost Giants, Dwarves, and Jotun,
None can stand before the son of Wotan,
His strength is limitless, his power divine,
Lightning his element, the hammer his sign.

-------------------------------------------------

From The Land of Water to The Land of Fire Tumblr_mmvcrtf9GM1sohyf9o1_500

Shield and secure us here in our land,
Strength, determination, pride, from you we learn,
Honor, respect, and love, we gladly give in return.

Thorfinn, Mizukage of the Land of Water has an tired look displayed on his face. With a sigh he admired the change of scenery from mists to woodlands as he enter the land of fire. He saw a bird flew overhead as he sat in the carriage between the lands. His kage hat beside him and his cargo in a wooden chest on the bench in front of him. Most of his armor including his cape and helm was stuff away as well as he is not use to the shift of climate. even thought as a Kage he would need protection, but deep down he felt unworthy and decided not to bring any bodyguards. Besides he assigned them to fortify the village incase of another bijuu attack. Looking down the dirt road he waits for whats to come. When he was given the mantle he wanted to clean up any bad blood so he can focus on rebuilding his village.

Walk with me now Great Thunderer Thor,
As you did with my ancestors centuries before,
Guide me, and teach me, to do what is right,
Share with me the strength of Mjollnir's might !

Tag: NK, Open
Words: 161
[font=Century Gothic]Notes: Heading to Konoha for stuff
Credit: Made by Jennifer.
Back to top Go down
Will
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Will

PostSubject: Re: From The Land of Water to The Land of Fire   From The Land of Water to The Land of Fire Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 7:34 pm

notes. Hello
words. 286 | 286
chakra. 665 | 675

Walking around the edges of the country was not something that Yogensha very much enjoyed, but was something that he had become intimately familiar with after having done this countless times. Leaving the country to assassinate high profile targets had been his profession for some time now, among other things, and today proved no different in the way of his activities. He’d been gone for a few days now and had taken out his target after some hunting, something which was not usually required. Still, the assignment did little to entertain him for any amount of time at all and, as such, he felt happy in his slow return to him homeland, if only for some of the creature comforts that he would once again have access to.  

He moved at a rather leisurely pace, quick but not sprinting, his cloths a simple navy shirt, a black earing, a octopoidal tattoo upon his forehead, pale blue jeans, and thick boots. His knives were tucked safely up into his sleeves, concealed but not out of reach, though he doubted he’d need them for any reason. Still, better safe than sorry. Then, something peaked his interest: he sensed something, a chakra which he did not recognize, cool and spicy all at the same time with some kind of strange tang. He moved closer, moving through a clearing in the wood through which he walked and emerging onto a dirt road. Just done the road, about twenty meters away, rode a man on a carriage, the source of his intrigue. He spoke up, loud enough to echo through the walls of trees on either side but not so loud as to cause him to shout. ”Why hello there. How do you do?”
made by sei

Back to top Go down
Thorfinn
Mizukage
Mizukage
Thorfinn

PostSubject: Re: From The Land of Water to The Land of Fire   From The Land of Water to The Land of Fire Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 8:09 pm

Thorfinn took notice of the voice but due to the echo could not pinpoint the source. He glanced among the trees, getting a feeling on who is speaking to him. He finally saw a person down the road in the corner of his eye. He raised his hand in a greeting at the other traveler. "Hail traveler, it has been a fine day m'lad. I'm heading towards the village of the leaf for some business." Thorfinn said with a somewhat calmed tone, the ride was relaxing and he was getting used to the warm sunlight in this land. It was far different from his arctic homeland. The thought of his homeland wander to his villagers and pondered if they were alright. But knowing his family they were most likely gouging themselves on mead and beef.

Words: 135
Notes: Heading to Konoha for stuff
[/font]
Back to top Go down
Will
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Will

PostSubject: Re: From The Land of Water to The Land of Fire   From The Land of Water to The Land of Fire Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 11:21 pm

notes. Hello
words. 234 | 520
chakra. 665 | 675

The man received a warm welcome from his fellow on the carriage, to which he smiled as the cart approached. He’d wait a moment or two as the man and his ride drew nearer before speaking once more. ”Ah I see, well how splendid indeed. I myself am just making my way to the Leaf Village. Would you mind terribly if I joined you?” He’d pause, waiting for a response before moving himself into the carriage beside the other man, a white haired young thing with a proud poise. He sat with the other in a short moment of companionable silence before speaking up, inquiring a bit about his travel partner. ”So, a fellow traveler. Where, pray tell, do you hail from good sir?” He smiled over at the other man, awaiting a response.

After a short time, for they were not far away, the pair made it to the gate of Konohagakure, whereupon Gen would remove himself from the cart and walk up towards the gate, expecting the other man, whose name he had yet to acquire, to follow him up. He was yet unsure, of course, but he doubted that the cart would attempt to enter the village, though perhaps his companion was a tradesman of some sort. No matter, he would move forward and have a brief commune with the guards before moving away, returning to Thorfinn. ”Well, shall we enter?”
made by sei

Back to top Go down
Thorfinn
Mizukage
Mizukage
Thorfinn

PostSubject: Re: From The Land of Water to The Land of Fire   From The Land of Water to The Land of Fire Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 11:55 pm

Thorfinn slapped the open spot on the bench beside him and motion him to come aboard the carriage. He gave a smile at his newfound traveling companion. Ever since the kipnaping of his kage his his shinobi gone Odin knows where, he has been somewhat lonely. He sent his mother back to their homeland because deep down he feared for her safety. Now he was Kage no one would approach him in a normal manner so all he could do was wander the empty streets of the village that he himself evacuated. Thorfinn perked up at his companion question and became more warm as he recalls his homeland. "I hail from the far north, raised in the warm mead hall nestled between mountains and danced under the great auroras. It was the Land of Iron where warriors are forged from the mountains themselves. Oh and the Ale! To die for!" Thorfinn exclaimed humorously as he watch the trees go by as they heads towards the village. With the ride at the end he saw the red walls and was imminently impressed, it was a finer wall then his village. He followed his companion out as he lift up his chest and set it oh his shoulder. Jumping on the ground he starts to follow after his companion. Inside the gate he was taken aback by the warm colors, rich smell, and if he did not know better he would have considered this paradise among the hidden villages. "I would honored lad, also I'm sorry but I simply must. What form of Ale do you serve here?" Thorfinn said with a cheeky grin.

Words: 272
Notes: Exit Thread
[/font]
Back to top Go down
Will
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Will

PostSubject: Re: From The Land of Water to The Land of Fire   From The Land of Water to The Land of Fire Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2015 12:26 am

notes. Exit
words. 250 | 770
chakra. ???

The short travel went along quite nicely as his new found companion regaled him with a small story of the Land of Iron, going on about the delicious ale and the wonderful sights. Gen himself had to confess that he had never been, but that it sounded most marvelous. He smiled along as the other man spoke before they arrived at the gate, Gen brokering the two passage into the village by his face alone. He was, so to say, well known within the village and the guards at the gate could not very well deny his request. And so the two entered with Thorfinn asking the sort of ale the village served. Gen paused for a bit, thinking to himself. He’d never much sought out ale, so he felt he could not give a good account of the types. ”Hm… While I call this place my home, I cannot rightly say the type of ale we serve nor can I speak of its quality. You’ll have to come out with me and try some and tell me how it compares with the Land of Iron. I insist.” And with that, Gen would lead the way to a small bar, the first of doubtlessly many stops the two would make.

The voice spoke up as the two went on, The Old One making himself known. I think I like this one. He’s… interesting. Feisty too. A small tremor of newfound knowledge shook the mind of Gen as he moved along.

made by sei

Back to top Go down
Thorfinn
Mizukage
Mizukage
Thorfinn

PostSubject: Re: From The Land of Water to The Land of Fire   From The Land of Water to The Land of Fire Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2015 1:00 am

Thorfinn gave a grin as he saw the bar and his other head grinned too as he saw a few thralls lounging within. " Come lad let's have a few rounds, the yen is on me." He spoke brashly as his blood quickens. The only time he saw a female thrall was when he accidentally stumble in his father quarters to see him making a thrall howl like a Arctic wolf. His father did not notice but that image was forever burned in his head. Barging into the bar he set his chest down against the counter he motion for his companion to take a seat next to him. Grinning slyly he barked at the bartender. "Give us the strongest brew you have!" His outburst has gotten looks from other patrons for they saw a newcomer brazenly marching in here demanding for drink. One on the thralls, a brunette took interest of this newcomer. She smoothly edge her way to the other side of him and looped a arm around his neck. "That's quite the bold statement cutie" Thorfinn blushed at the thrall touch and her seductive tone.

Words: 188
Notes: Heading to Konoha for stuff
[/font]
Back to top Go down
Thorfinn
Mizukage
Mizukage
Thorfinn

PostSubject: Re: From The Land of Water to The Land of Fire   From The Land of Water to The Land of Fire Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2015 1:49 pm

Having established relations Thorfinn started the journey back to his village, hoping his newfound friends would prove a worthy assets.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From The Land of Water to The Land of Fire   From The Land of Water to The Land of Fire Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

From The Land of Water to The Land of Fire
Page 1 of 1