Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Limits [P] Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Limits [P] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Limits [P] Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Limits [P] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Limits [P] Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Limits [P] Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Limits [P] Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Limits [P] Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Limits [P] Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Limits [P] I_vote_lcapLimits [P] I_voting_barLimits [P] I_vote_rcap 
Will
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Limits [P]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Will
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin
Will

Limits [P] Empty
PostSubject: Limits [P]   Limits [P] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 5:22 am

notes. Exit
words. 2669 | 2669
chakra. 675 | 675

The man who was most commonly referred to by his most common of nicknames of Gen but of course whose actual name was of course that only of Yogensha a member of the proud and powerful Senju clan and even really more than anything else the actual prophet of the clan woke up rather late in the day for he had slept in. He slept in most every day of days since he had very little reason to actually ever have to wake up early for he was arguably one of if not the single most powerful individual in the whole of the Village Hidden in the Leaves and as such he was generally given the distinct honor of being allowed to do essentially anything that he wanted what so ever and so in general as of course a rule of thumb he did just that which is of course to say that he did just about anything at all that he wanted. And so on this particular day of today was the day that he, like so many other days, decided to simply wake up rather late in the morning though the time had not exceeded noon.

A perk of being a member of the Senju clan was also a kind of ability to do just about whatever he wanted for as a matter of fact within the village his very clan to which he happened to just so belong was basically  royalty within that of the clan and as such and as such and as such they were allowed to do just about anything that they wanted and of course this simple fact was even more so helped by the fact that the current leader of the village commonly called the Hokage was not only a member of the clan but was also not just a member of the very clan to which Yogensha belonged but in fact he was the leader of the very clan and as such he had certain perks afforded to him even more so than a kage may otherwise be afforded. And so as a member of the clan there was no reason that Gen or in actuality that Yogensha could not sleep in all day perhaps even if he wanted because Ryujin was the leader of the village and the leader of the clan that Gen just happened to belong to and on top of even all of this the two of them were in fact friends and as such Gen would likely be able to even play this card if for some bizarre reason someone were to even attempt to call him on his perceived laziness.

However even perhaps more so than simply this there was in fact perhaps even another maybe even higher reason that none within the clan and in fact that quite possibly no one in the whole entirety of the village would of course even dare to go about attempting or even thinking about attempting to call him out on any sort of laziness that anyone may think that he had been or that he currently was or that he habitually did engage in this sort of perhaps lazy behavior and this particular reason that would essentially shield him entirely of course from any sort of scrutiny was that not only was he a friend of the leader of the village and of his clan or that his clan was actually the most prestigious thing within the whole village but that Gen was and had always been a prophet. He was the prophet of the whole of the village well not actually of the village for many did not care for this kind of thing but he certainly was the chosen prophet of the Senju clan, chosen at birth not to be the leader but rather to be a kind of living god. From the time he was born to the time he was given over to the academy, his whole life as a shinobi and his family life, the man who many called Gen but whose name was actually Yogensha was a prophet of the clan, a chosen genius of nearly limitless power and truly limitless potential, someone who seemed to learn things instantly, to remember everything he saw or heard or said, and who seemed to most to simply acquire knowledge without attempting or training. There was a surprising fact for many who followed him closely, though, for most of them thought that he had yet to properly awaken into his godhood and for this reason he seemed to at least at some points reject this divine authority and power he had been given. This… this was not true.

He was a living god.

He had already awakened, though it was to a terribly and splendid truth that the clan would never have approved of. Well it was of course most certainly not the place of them to actually disapprove for they had no real connection to any real divinity of any sort and so they would never be able to accurately say if what he was saying or seeing or feeling or hearing was even true let alone if it was some thing that they as mere unsighted mortals would deem as some thing appropriate for him. No he had already awakened to this cosmic truth but could not tell anyone about it for it was much deeper and darker and more horrifying than anything of them thought or certainly that any of them would be able to bear or handle. The Senju clan had wanted someone powerful and talented and this was some thing that they had received beyond even their wildest of dreams but they also wanted someone who was not independent and someone that they could simply mold to their will without much effort which was of course someone that they did not receive. They got someone who made his own path and who appeased many and listened to none, someone who was fiercely independent and who did whatever he wanted and who mercilessly manipulated people to his every whim, someone with a terrifying capacity not only to lie in a totally believable way but someone also who could juggle these lies and recall exactly what he had said to who and when and where and with what tone and inflection, which allowed him to literally fool everyone. To this date no one had suspected him of untruthfulness unless of course he had wanted them to suspect him of this.

He had come to find this truth of his own accord though of course it was not to be actually said that it was actually of his own accord but rather of the accord of a power even greater than his own power which was  a rather large and prodigious power though it was a power that was even much more greater than this simple power for it was some thing that was no of this very earth and instead came from beyond the stars themselves from deep within the very nature of the cosmos. This thing which was a great and powerful beast and even of a fantastically huge and powerful power was far greater than him and than anyone on earth and even much more great than all the people on earth combine. What the Senju clan considered a god be it a god that was currently living in human flesh or even a god that was living beyond our as mortals plain of simple comprehension what this beast was what this giant creature was what this Old One was was even greater than that. It was to what the people of the clan or the village or the world would consider a god a god even to that creature so much so that if all of humanity were to decide upon a god and what that god would be capable of doing this old god would consider that to be little more than a normal human may consider an ant or a speck of dust even. It was truly infinitely more powerful than anything not only in the human’s plane of existence but even within human imagination. People, no matter how hard they thought, would not be able to think up some thing that was greater than this god.

However before any of this could happened or be thought about any further the man who most commonly went by the name of Gen but whose name was in fact actually quite different and was truly in fact the name of Yogensha but Gen was of course simply a nick name which other people called him most often times he had to of course go about and get out of bed even though it was a bit late in the day and so he would in fact go about doing just that. He went about removing him self from the bed by swinging himself out of the bed and exiting it and then upon doing this action previously in the past he would go about planting his feet upon the very ground of his house and then he would push himself off of the bed into what would then become a bit of a standing position or rather it would actually become entirely a standing position and in doing this he would find him self standing though he of course had to go about pushing the covers away from him and off of him in doing this and so the fell away to fall back onto the bed and of course this included that which was the thick comforter under which he slept and all of the sheets as well that he had upon his bed and so after he did this then he found himself standing up and ready to go about his day for the day of today which was this very day of days.

He then went on to go about in the finishing of his routine of the day and to finish it he went over to shower moving away from a far window that was streaming light into the room from the almost mid day nature of the sun which was hanging rather high up within the sky. He went down a hallway and into a shower room which was of course a bath room but which obviously of course contained a shower and he then entered it not requiring to removing any form of clothing for he simply did not sleep with any and therefor did not have to take them off when he would enter the warm water of the shower under which he would go about in the cleaning of him self and he would reside there under the water for a good amount of time and when he had finished this cleaning of him self and his body only then would he exit and dry him self off with a nice towel he had an then move along to go make him self some food for a kind of late brunch of a very healthy and delicious nature after which he would then drink down a good deal of water and when he was finished he would simply decide to meditate or actually not since he was neither in the mood and was also almost always in a kind of meditative state any more these days from excessive practicing in the art and so he was simply deciding what he wanted to go about doing for the day that was this day of today.

And then he was floating. Or, not quite floating, but in some way unbound. Not attached to the earth, not beholding to the normal laws of gravity or existence. Free, but not in the complete sense. Heh could feel his hair bob and float about him as though he were underwater and yet he could still breathe or, more accurately, he needed not breath. He could feel almost nothing about his physical body, no incoming sensations of any sort, but instead simply knew things. He knew he was underwater, knew that he needed breathe no longer, knew everything there was to know about himself instantly and without thought. It was there. It had arrived.The beast had suddenly materialized and, with it, the world fell apart, dissolved and deteriorated. It could not be contained in the world of the living, in the world of soil and water and natural law. It transcended such simple nonsense. It’s existence defied explanation in the most basic of senses, not for lack of words or trying, but because it existed in a way that one could not fully comprehend at any given time, like looking at only one side of a cube at any given moment. The beast defied even the concept of defying comprehension and without even trying. It simply was how it was. Gen alternatively feared and coveted such a being.

The beast’s arrival would of course herald many things and could mean a whole host of different kinds of things but today seemed to eventually make itself out to be a rather boring day in which the great beast simply delivered unto him all manner of gift which was not to say that he was not grateful although he really was not terribly grateful but instead he simply had been craving more lately more in the way of knowledge about the beyond and more power than simple jutsu and techniques but the thing insisted that while his progress was phenomenal and amazing and that he truly was a chosen one to become a great one him self that he was not yet fully prepared and that the thing still needed to give him all manner of new thing and so he sighed slightly and gave some lip and accepted the gifts. He first noted that he went totally blind and this was of course a kind of illusion that the beast would bestow upon him and as he attempted to move he was instantly stricken with a loss of mobility and in doing so he recognized another gift in his mind as he searched through his knowledge of jutsu and finally a giant burst of water collided with him and ended the vision and gave him a final gift in the form of a hugely powerful water ability which would allow him to simply crush and destroy his foes without any sort of trouble what so ever.

And finally at the end of all this came a final strange gift which caused the great beast to laugh a huge amount and to praise the vessel he currently decided to spend time on and as he did so the man with his green eyes felt his fingers kind of run with a sort of ink like substance which made it to the floor and which stained the floor effortlessly and which even managed to stain the very clothing which he wore and which seemed almost impossible to remove from what he could tell. The sound of metal dragging across metal echoed in his head and he watched as his fingers then began to run with new colors all throughout the rainbow and even colors which seemed not like colors but were simply feelings and concepts and smells and even things for which he could find no words. He watched in amazement as the gift fell out of his fingers and fell into his mind as well and suddenly he knew of a new and perhaps even more amazing power than any of the ones which he had previously been given. Before he left the house he used the ink like substance which came from his fingers to cover up the eye upon his forehead in a kind of tattoo resembling a stylized octopus and which completely hid the shut lid of the eye and he also places teleportation symbols all about his house with two in every room.
made by sei

Back to top Go down

Limits [P]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shinobi World War :: The Hidden Villages :: The Land of Fire :: Konohagakure-
Jump to: