Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Look Alive, Sunshine [Shiro] Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Look Alive, Sunshine [Shiro] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Look Alive, Sunshine [Shiro] Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Look Alive, Sunshine [Shiro] Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Look Alive, Sunshine [Shiro] Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Look Alive, Sunshine [Shiro] Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Look Alive, Sunshine [Shiro] Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Look Alive, Sunshine [Shiro] Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Look Alive, Sunshine [Shiro] Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Look Alive, Sunshine [Shiro] I_vote_lcapLook Alive, Sunshine [Shiro] I_voting_barLook Alive, Sunshine [Shiro] I_vote_rcap 
Will
Look Alive, Sunshine [Shiro] I_vote_lcapLook Alive, Sunshine [Shiro] I_voting_barLook Alive, Sunshine [Shiro] I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Look Alive, Sunshine [Shiro]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kamakiri
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin
Kamakiri

Look Alive, Sunshine [Shiro] Empty
PostSubject: Look Alive, Sunshine [Shiro]   Look Alive, Sunshine [Shiro] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2015 9:29 pm

342 | 342

100 | 100
Training

The Aburame clan compound was neither massive nor overly grand, though it did contain a nice, quiet aesthetic. It did not sprawl or consume half the village, as the Senju compound did, but it was of a rather nice size, all things considered, and Kamakiri was given pretty much free reign of the whole place by virtue of his birth. The second son of the clan, while not destined for leading the bunch, was still given great privilege, and so he found himself waiting, as always, on his lunatic older brother, Shiro. The pair had what equated to a standing training date at this location, simple spars and learning of clan techniques, and the older of the two never arrived on time. Kama sighed to himself, already his blood pressure rising with his annoyance. While his brother was always late, Kama was always aggravated by it, and he had a moment in which he could not decide which of the two was more insane.

Still, the scenery was nice, at the very least. The place was lightly wooded with trimmed greenery growing right next to many of the buildings. Insect burrows of all sorts existed scattered across the place, some high up in the trees and some deep beneath the ground. It was a good place to train or simply relax in peace, the fellow clan members who occasionally came all passing in silence. Aside from Shiro, the Aburame were not a loud or boisterous people, which pleased Kamakiri as a person who preferred not speaking if he could help it. He watched a spider spin a web for a time, musing at it idly. He felt, as much as he was capable, at peace. Rage still boiled just beneath his skin, a deep seated anger that did not quite make it to full hatred, but for now it was farther away than normal. His brother, if he chose to show up, would doubtlessly change this. He flexed his hands a bit, calming himself as the minutes wore on waiting for Shiro.

Back to top Go down

Look Alive, Sunshine [Shiro]
Page 1 of 1