Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
Kaitekina Yoru  Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
Kaitekina Yoru  Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
Kaitekina Yoru  Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
Kaitekina Yoru  Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
Kaitekina Yoru  Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
Kaitekina Yoru  Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
Kaitekina Yoru  Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
Kaitekina Yoru  Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
Kaitekina Yoru  Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
Kaitekina Yoru  I_vote_lcapKaitekina Yoru  I_voting_barKaitekina Yoru  I_vote_rcap 
Will
Kaitekina Yoru  I_vote_lcapKaitekina Yoru  I_voting_barKaitekina Yoru  I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

Kaitekina Yoru

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Frost Princess
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
Frost Princess

Kaitekina Yoru  Empty
PostSubject: Kaitekina Yoru    Kaitekina Yoru  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2015 3:14 pm

Kaitekina Yoru  Hov0Y9S
001. Basics

Name: Kaitekina Yoru
Nickname: Ward of Kumogakure

002. Appearance

Height: One hundred and twenty-one centimeters
Weight: Twenty-two kilograms
Appearance: Kaitekina is petite by every definition of the word, the child of only nine years being noticeably short when compared to most within her age group which is paired with a small frame. Due to her fair-skin, youthful glow, and big eyes that are proportionate to her head, people consider the young girl doll-like and thus few expected this dainty little girl to walk the path of a shinobi - they always thought she would be in movies. She’s a blonde by genetics, inheriting her long hair from her mother and the hair colour from both her parents. She got her purple eyes from her mother and her mother alone.

As for clothes, Kaitekina is typically seen in black and white colours with maybe a hint of pink here or there. Rarely does this petite child wear pants, preferring skirts and dresses over that article of clothing any day. She usually wears a loose long-sleeved white shirt with black ruffled fabric on the cuffs, white crosses winding around the middle part of said fabric. The two layered black skirt worn is short and paired with it is long socks that are pink and black. Lastly are a pair of pastel pink shoes. While wearing this outfit, her hair is tied into a bun, a fishnet put over it and secured by a a large bow black and white bow. Her bangs frame her face.

Her second outfit consist of a multilayered white dress with ruffled cuffs. A black jacket a little longer than the dress is also worn, it to has white ruffles in various places. A large cross is on both sides of the jacket. Next are white stockings with black ribbon and black shoes. Her hair is allowed to be free, only a black and white bonnet gracing her head.

003. Value

Village: Kumogakure no Sato
Character Rank: Genin
Clan: Kurama
Element: -

004. Personality

Kaitekina, despite having spent her entire life within one room, is an awfully talkative child. She loves people, something which is clearly seen by her desire to talk to anyone and everyone regardless of who they may be or what they may have done. Bubbly, the young Kurama isn’t prone to bouts of depression for her mind is rather resilient, it has to be if it took nine years for hopelessness to start creeping on her. She much rather spend her time meeting as many people as possible or entertaining Kai than walk around with a gloomy look upon her young face. She definitely has a lot of energy which only seems to grow when she gets excited - and a lot of things excite this young girl - which can prove rather troublesome when she attempts to speak, her mind barely able to process the words that roll off her tongue rapidly which also means that it probably sounds like gibberish to others.

She’s incredibly smart despite her age, capable of comprehending complex thoughts with the utmost ease, but she does have a hard time understanding feelings. This is to say that she may never fully understand that some of her actions upset people whilst others hurt them in more ways then she can imagine. She has happiness down pack, knowing what makes people happy and striving to continue making them happy, but she has little understanding on why people get mad. She doesn’t know why people cry nor why the may do irrational things based solely on their emotions rather than logic and her natural instincts is to question the person even when its clearly not appropriate to do so. She’ll also attempt to switch the emotion over to one that she understands and can handle which is joy, but Kaitekina knows that this doesn’t work all the time despite her best efforts.

People will find out quickly that Kaitekina has no sense of personal space, is tactless with her words, and is a naturally liar. They’ll also know that despite her combat prowess that she’s still naive, her understanding of the world gained mostly by books and the little experience she has had since the Bijuu attack. She’s, also, still a child and thus she doesn’t like it when things don’t go her way, rarely takes into account the feelings of others if their name isn’t Kai, easily bored as well as entertained, and really just wants to have as much fun as possible whilst getting to know the world around her. She’s sometimes overwhelmed by all of her new experiences, but she’s capable of handling them with assistance. And though her understanding of various things may be lacking, there’s nothing that shall prevent her from learning about what she doesn’t know and she wishes to learn as much as she possibly can so that she may be of better help to the Raikage as well as the village as a whole.

005. History

Kaitekina Yoru. That was the name bestowed upon the daughter of Nemui Kurama, the council seeing as a befitting name for the ward of Kumogakure. It wasn’t like the child’s mother had given them much of a name to go on before she committed suicide, the sixteen-year-old shinobi having slit her throat with a surgical knife supplied to her by an incompetent nurse. She had intentions of taking her unborn child with her, but the baby girl was saved thanks to the competent medics on the scene - they were shinobi after all. Fuon, the man that had taken it upon himself to name the baby girl, instructed his assistant to prepare a room for the child. It was to be located in the administration building, the third floor to be specific for she would not live with just one of the council members. No, she would be raised in the administration building, a place befitting of the child’s current status, and there she would stay until the Bijuu attack.

She spent nine years of her life hidden within the administration building, the child rarely leaving her spacious room and when she did it was only to be guided to the training ground hidden underneath the building. She got glimpses of the world she was missing out on from the small window in her bedroom and she longed to be with the people that walked the streets. But she couldn’t, she knew she couldn’t for she had asked the few people that knew of her existence if she could. Her handlers, people not of the council, simply looked at her with a sad expression on their face whilst the council members either denied the request outright or spun some lie to explain why they couldn’t out that day, usually promising to take her out some other time. Though she hoped to go outside for once, Kaitekina was beginning to accept that she may never get the chance to do that. It was a depressing feeling for the child and the demon that dwelled within her took it upon herself to rub salt into her wounds.

Suicide had been contemplated by the young child, the blonde seeing no reason to live if she was subjected to loneliness and countless hours of training. Yet, the Bijuu attacked and she was evacuated to the underground training area. There she stayed until she was retrieved by a blonde female that referred to herself as Kai Hyuga-Furue, the newly elected Raikage. Only a year older than her, Kaitekina was fascinated by the female child and without much thought she swore to protect her. On that day she entered the outside world for the first time as the playmate and apprentice of the Raikage.
Back to top Go down
Webmaster
Administrator
Administrator
Webmaster

Kaitekina Yoru  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaitekina Yoru    Kaitekina Yoru  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 9:58 am

Approved!
Back to top Go down
https://shinobiworldwar.rpg-board.net

Kaitekina Yoru
Page 1 of 1