Shinobi World War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An AU Naruto RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Settle [Voltaire vs Horus]
missions. for that karou Icon_minitimeby Horus Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:55 pm

» LR Being Reborn!
missions. for that karou Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:44 pm

» Ninja Way: Shinobi of Lore Advertisement
missions. for that karou Icon_minitimeby Gambaldi Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:05 pm

» Shinobi Fables Untold
missions. for that karou Icon_minitimeby Webmaster Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:16 am

» NDRP - AU Fairy Tail
missions. for that karou Icon_minitimeby # 50 Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:59 pm

» Everyone Read This!
missions. for that karou Icon_minitimeby Horus Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:23 am

» It haassss begun.
missions. for that karou Icon_minitimeby Kouzai Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:23 am

» Inactivity explained
missions. for that karou Icon_minitimeby First Mizukage Rei-Sama Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:42 pm

» Returning for good!
missions. for that karou Icon_minitimeby Cookie Monster Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:13 am

Top posters
Webmaster
missions. for that karou I_vote_lcapmissions. for that karou I_voting_barmissions. for that karou I_vote_rcap 
Will
missions. for that karou I_vote_lcapmissions. for that karou I_voting_barmissions. for that karou I_vote_rcap 
Horus
Ryan
darny
Daisuke Minatoya Ansho
Makoto
First Mizukage Rei-Sama
Hitomi Shiruku
V
Top posting users this week
No user

missions. for that karou

Go down 
AuthorMessage
darny
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
darny

missions. for that karou Empty
PostSubject: missions. for that karou   missions. for that karou Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2015 1:30 am

Mission Name: Not the Children
Type: Either
Client: Local Daycare
Exp/Ryo Reward: 200 Exp | 100 Ryo
Mission Description: A local daycare has
allowed some of the children under its care to
escape and cannot seem to find the time or
manpower to go hunt them down. The children
are now roaming the village and it is your job to
go hunt them down and bring them back safely.
Additional Information: Repeatable
Eligible Members: Any

Mission Name: Milk and Cookies
Type: Helping
Client: Grandmas
Exp/Ryo Reward: 300 exp/ 0 Ryo
Mission Description: This mission is strictly for
helping grandma's how you help them is up to
you.
Additional Information: In the end you get milk
and cookies
Eligible Members: anybody except MN

Mission Name: Ramen Time!
Type: Helping
Client: Ramen Owner
Exp/Ryo Reward: 300 exp/ 100 Ryo
Mission Description: Help the Owner get his
ramen to his customers, whether its delivering or
simply helping out in the kitchen
Additional Information: N/A
Eligible Members: Anybody except MN

Mission Name: Unwanted Guest
Type: npc
Client: The village
Exp/Ryo Reward: 250 EXP, 300 Ryo
Mission Description: A group of thugs have
been terrorizing locals in the village. They're a
small group of thugs who have no ninja skills and
rather just use brute strength to fight. They
shouldn't be a problem for a trained shinobi.
Scare the thugs and make them leave the village.
Additional Information: n/a
Eligible Members: Anyone

Mission Name: Wolf Pack
Type: npc
Client: The village
Exp/Ryo Reward: 250 EXP, 300 Ryo
Mission Description: A small pack of wolves
located right outside the village have been
making the village members very uncomfortable.
They have a record of attempting to attack
humans. Either kill or scare the wolves away. It's
up to you, so long as they're gone. These wolves
are strategic though and work well in their pack,
so be some what careful.
Additional Information: n/a
Eligible Members: Anyone

Mission Name: Theft
Type: Solo
Client: Strange old man
Exp/Ryo Reward: 300 exp | 250 ryo
Mission Description: A mysterious old man of
the village claims that a valuable item of his has
been stolen by some hooligans. He has instructed
you to retrieve the item for him by any means
necessary. However, you may not allow the item
to be damaged or destroyed and you cannot
allow the people who stole the item to connect
you to the old man. Stealth is of the utmost
importance here.
Additional Information: Repeatable
Eligible Members: Any

Mission Name: Abide the Law
Type: NPC
Client: Village Council
Exp/Ryo Reward: 400 exp and 500 ryo
Mission Description: A newly appointed Special
Jounin and a Chuunin have had a fight in the
streets of the village, fueled by alcohol. The
chuunin was angry that his ‘friend’ was promoted
before him and they started a drunken fight in
the streets which escalated quickly. The
aftermath of their reckless fight caused the partial
collapse of a building which resulted in the death
of two civilians. The chuunin fled into the forests
instead of facing punishment by the law. Your
task is to track him down and return him; or
exact judgment if he refuses to return.
Additional Information: This chuunin would
have been promoted as well if not for their foolish
outbursts. They may be chuunin, but possess the
skills of a Special Jounin.
Eligible Members: C-rank and above

RWC:2650

Last edited by darny on Thu Oct 01, 2015 7:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
darny
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
darny

PostSubject: Re: missions. for that karou   missions. for that karou Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2015 1:57 am

Karou would wake up to his new puppy, a handsome black, white and brown striped dog with an exceptional tail and super cute eyes, he had stroke his head all night long and made sure that the baby dog was well fed and alright, when he woke up, he noticed that he had blown a little of his snort on the face of his sleeping puppy who was still asleep though it woke up when Karou did, and began to lick his face, which Karou smiled to, Howeve, Karou didn't want his little doggy doggy being a snotty face, if it was someone else that did it, Karou could have been really angry.
And so, he would take a little towel and stroke the affected area gently, which also brushed the hair of the puppy backwards. He had always longed to have a puppy, and now that he had one, he would take him around and care for him everytime., he would treat him sa his own baby Karou as of yet, does not have a name for the dog so he just called him doggy, Oh little doggy doggy, I gotta bath and do some missions for the village today, I'll come back as fast as I can Karou said, now ready to get set for the day, the more time passed, the more Karou began to mature, now he knew what he was supposed to do and not to do, all that dawned on him, his time spent around his friends had helped shaped his social skills and behaviours for the better.
Karou would yawn, stretching his legs and hands till he got satisfied, now back to his original position. Karou would roll to the right, not willing to go to the left so as not to crush his little puppy.
Karou stood up, and walked over to the missions scrolls he was given the previous day, Looks like I'm going to have to execute ye he said. With that, he stripped naked, held a towel and snapped his bathroom door backwards, he would take a little longer in the bathroom thanks to the hot temperature of the shower. When he finally got out, he would be out with a white towel engirdled around his waist, hanging the towel, he would just get dressed in a blue t-shirt, black pants and a pair of tennis shoes.
Karou would stock himself up with his kunai and ninja wire, he would be needing that for what he was to do today. With his ninja pouch bag held on top his right bum, he would walk out with the scroll in hand. Meeting his parents do something he didn't understand, he would just walk out of the house, without an excuse
WC:475
Back to top Go down
darny
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
darny

PostSubject: Re: missions. for that karou   missions. for that karou Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2015 2:31 am

Karou was now out in the open, exposed to the gentle breeze and the majesty of the sun, at least for a while.
It was still dawn, and yeah, he wanted to complete the missions as fast as possible, that's why he didn't want to come out in the morning, besides, his mom and dad had been buying little candy for him and it would be a good thing to just earn his own money and buy all the candy he needs.
So yeah, Karou would open the scroll, he wanted to see what to do first, Okay, let's see what I have to do first. Unscrolling the scroll even more, he would see the first mission he was to perform, Hmm, so we have a group of thugs heRe, oh they described them as weak, how lovely, so they just go around terrorizing anyone, so all I have to do is kick their ass, Aahh, this is great, really reallly reallly good, I get to kick all the adults in their ass. Hahaha, Well, I better run fast so as to commence ADULT-KICKING-ASS time!!.
Karou would shout, the latter of the words were slow and louder to the human hair, he would have activated his chakra sensing technique, but he wasn't sure they would have chakra since all they do is beat people up with their ridiculous strength, hopefully, their punch wouldn't even bruise a dog.
Karou would keep watching around and asking for the place where he could see them, Hey ma'am he would stop one woman, Do you know some thugs like this, they keep walking around together and terrorize people, Of course I do, why do you ask, the woman would make a sound panting for breath, not that she had lost air, but was surpised, Kid, are you one of them?, No ma'am, I am just the chuunin tasked to beating them up and eventually sending them away, O-o-okay, I last saw them in the daycare, that's where they stole my bag, Okay. I'll make sure that they get beaten severely. Karou readied himself and put himself in a stance to run, one second was all he needed to force himself forward once he places them on the ground with force and then transfer all his weight to it to give him the push he needed.
Karou would bolt off, running as fast as he could, he would jump a building, and land on another, the best way he could find these bandits is to gain altitude and have a bird's eye view, to visualise everything. Once he got to the daycare, he would start hearing commotion, [color=red]Now where could that be coming from, oh, just two buildings away from the daycare, I better go investigate, I know they're probably the one doing it[color]. With that, Karou would jump down, and head straight into the building, jamming the door with his leg, he would send it flying towards one of the bandits, who got struck in the balls and would start to pitifully squirm, every moment, he would keep bending, until his head impacted the ground and he died. The group of bandits were angry, how could a young boy like him just barge him and interrupt them in their work, who does he think he is, why them, does he think he can beat them, that was all they had in mind, with that, Karou saw 5 bandits, moving their hands, How dare you, how dare you come in here and barge in like that!!!, I'm gonna beat you that your mom won't recognise you anymore, even the adults don't interrupt us. With that, Karou heard a war cry coming from his dirextion, soon, others would join, with the way they held the katana, it was obvious that they couldn't wield it effectively and only use it to scare people.
As they were coming, Karou would make a comment about their ridiculous idiosyncrasy.
Oh please, too much talk for a loser like you who can't even hold a sword perfectly. This infuriated him the more, when he got close to Karou, Kid, you talk too much, and the first thing I'm gonna do to you when I finish beating you is that I'm gonna cut your tongue!!. With that, he raised his hand that held the katana and made a vertical strike towards Karou, who deflected it with his own kunai, not wanting to lose to Karou, he would make a horizontal swipe with it, only to see the others surround him, the first one came with a diagonal strike, Karou spinned with his kunai in hand, deflecting the katana to the left while a surprise roundhouse was given freely to the man when he ended the spinning, the dazing kick would make the man faint, angering more of the thugs to join, 2 more would come towards Karou, Karou felt for his ninja pouch bag and brought out 3 kunais, throwing them at the balls of the thugs, something unexpected of as a ninja, but it served as an efficient and swift killing move, two others would decide to slash Karou from behind, but Karou used the ram handseal, with that, he performed the body flicker technique, escaping the swipes of the sword and slashing 3 of the thugs in the process with his kunai, now in a safe area, he would perform the ram handseal again, Wind release: Pressure damage he would shoot, as countless invincible blades woukd cut the people and they would just fall dead on their knees and die involuntarily, with the last bandit seeing this, he would attempt to run, but Karou wouldn't alllow him, Karou took the 2 kunais he threw earlier, and took another that was attached to his ninja wire, throwing the first 1 Out of the two he picked up towards the man's head, but he made sure that he threw it in his front which he would luckily dodge, that however made him to turn backwards wanting to go to the opposite direction, when he would feel his throat being gashed by an almost-invincible string of ninja wire that Karou threw togwether when he threw the first.

WC:1129
Back to top Go down
darny
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
darny

PostSubject: Re: missions. for that karou   missions. for that karou Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2015 3:37 am

With the whole army of thugs immobilised, some dead, the rest that narrowly survived would gasp for air and run out with all of the strength they could muster, they wouldn't be coming back anytime soon, maybe they shouldn't have faced the young Uzumaki, they shouldn't have underestimated him, that was their mistake, Karou would open the scroll yet again. Now let's see what we have over here. Karou would open the scroll and look below the one he had just performed, he would look for a twig of wood to tick the first mission to show that he had just completed it. Now to the next one, he would unroll the scroll this time again, once he did that, he would look at his next assignment and would read it, Wolves!!? he would shout
So I've been asked to kill a pack of sensible wolves, what the hell?, why on earth should I do that. Oh yeah, the village will pay me money, so maybe I can. He said, now he would move towards the village gate, the pack of wolves had their den In a forest near the gate, it had been stated in the scroll, with that, he would just keep walking towards the gate, instead of running, he had to be careful, as wolves, they would have probably smelled him before he got to their den and by then, they would be ready for him. That's why he had to be as cautious as he could, setting traps can also be a good way to easily finish them, he didn't want to waste much chakra in doing that, cause he thought he saw a B ranked missions when he was reading the contents of the scroll. So yeah, he would keep walking, walking walking and walking, Konohagakure No Sato is a prosperous and big village, even with the shaodow of the leaf( the Hokage) gone, things were still in good shape, though It is still a new village, things were quite smooth for the village.
The population is immense, the trees and gardens plentiful and beautiful, the shinobi numerous and strong willed, the things were of good quality and quantities.
Karou walked for a few minutes more till he was standing at the gate, he would breathe in deeply and exhale out, Here goes nothing he would say, walking past the gate, he would see numerous posters that read, [upright]Beware of wolves[/upright], others were [upright]Wolves ahead, be careful[/upright]. So it was true, there really are wolves after all..
He would now jump high, from one branch to another, from one tree top to another, until he was at the apex of the largest tree around, wolves can't climb so that would be a great advantage to him, he had to sense the wolves before jumping back on the ground, if he doesn't, he could be taking by surprise in the dense forest, which would be suitable for camouflage.
Karou would howl, Ahuuuuuuuhhoooooohuuuuuuhoooooooo ahuu-ahuu-ahuuu-ahoooo ahoooooo!!!! he would howl, he wasn't that good with it but it was enough to get the attention of the wolves. However, only one wolf came out, and he knew that there are more, maybe the pack leader told him to go check things out, the wolf would keep sniffing until it sniifed it's way towards the tree Karou was on, Karou hid to prevent himself from being seen, but that isn't necessary and was not useful, the wolf titled it's head up, looking at the uppermost part of the tree, he couldn't see Karou but could smeel him, then Karou jumped downwards, now having a total distance of 60m away from the wolf, the wolf would bark and howl, and would just keep doing that till it called out the whole pack of 9 wolves, 3 would run towards Karou, galloping in a zig zag manner to confuse Karou, but Karou was too smart for all that, he instead jumped up and focused his eyes to the time when they gallopped to the middle, with that, he threw 3 kunais that stopped the wolves in their tracks, severely injuring their nose and tearing their gums, Karou would make the following handseals, Snake → Ram → Monkey → Boar →
Horse → Tiger, for a second, creating the great fireball technique. shooting it out as a flamethrower at the 2 wolves that decided to split up and circle him, the fire was like a flame thrower, the first decided to attack him while the other would just see an opening for it's attack, but to their surprise, the first wolf was a victim to this technique before it even neared Karou, which would leave the other wolf exposed, Karou titled his head towards the wolf, but the wolf escaped the flame thrower, but was too slow to do that again, the flame would catch up with the wolf and it would be caught on fire, both wolves were burning, squirming violently on the floor, turning from one side to another, rubbing their backs on a surface to quench the fire, but no, they couldn't, in a matter of seconds, they weer burnt, and that was all, the remaining wolves began to whine, they weer afraid, as they saw Karou approach, they would tuck their tails within their legs, just below their gut and would run with all their might.

WC:939
Back to top Go down
darny
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
darny

PostSubject: Re: missions. for that karou   missions. for that karou Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2015 5:23 am

Karou would start walking to the village, he was now an accomplished shinobi, he was very proud of himself, he was starting to see himself as a Professional Wolf-Killing Dude, for the remainder of the time before he got to the village, he would wallow in his little victory, despite the wolves' display of teamwork, they weer easily repelled by Karou, now that's what Karou meant to be as a ninja.
He would want to be like that one day, he would love to be the ninja that would effortlessly repel numbers of capable shinobis and send the rest running with their heels to wherever they came from. Karou would be curious, what was the next mission actually?, he would open the scroll and see the last mission on it, it was another C ranked mission, he needed something better, he needed more action, he needed more fun, but at the moment, he would be forced to comply with it and do it, cause he was looking forward to the ryo he'll get. Hmm, so they're basically asking me to help a mysterious bald-headed old man to get back an item that the Krou, wait, Krou, oh, Kurogbahi gang stole from him, and I should do that without making myself known as being connected to them, woaw, that would be a little hard, but I guess I'll just have to do it
Karou saw the location of the Kurogbahi gang, it was a place in middle Konohagakure, they had opted to use an uncompleted building as their Head Quarters, Karou had once had an encounter with them, they were rough and dirty, he could only imagine the worst for the old man, they would have injured him In the process while forcilbly collecting the item from the old man. Karou would crouch and walk silently as he could, how he would go about it, he was not sure, but he just had to do it, moreover, he wouldn't want to be picked on by several ones of them In the future, so he would have to do one thing, he would transform and engage them, but he wasn't sure about how things would go if he did. Then, an idea came to his mind. Dog → Boar → Ram was what his hands formed, after forming those handseals, a poof of smoke would appear, after the smoke was gone, a man with black hair and a green cowboy hat would appear, his whole outfit was black except for his hat.
He would destroy the little gate the gang created there, I want all of em goodies, I need all of em goodies dipshits he would say just as he barged in, the gang was full of a lot of pot-bellied and hairy men, and they were disgusted when they saw the stupid entry of the nonsensical idiot which was Karou disguised.
Who the fuck do you think you are the Leader would say, he was the one sitting on the highest table and Karou had figured out that he was probably the one that controlled the group, he was the slimest of all, he would walk forward a bit, trying to instill fear into the young boy, I am the ruler here, no one enters my turf like that, cause if they do, they are gonna get it, he would walk forward a bit, grinning, I am the mad and top thug of Konoha, how dare you talk to me In that manner, I am the leader of the Kurogb... he was interruped, it appeared that Karou had used the Ram handseal while he was boasting about himself, Karou had used the body flicker technique to run behind him and from his left, he held a kunai at his neck, I've heard enough of some lousy talk from a petty thug that carries around pot-bellied and hairy men, a shame, really it is, now, as I told you, get me all of em goodies, if you don't tell your men to, I will cut your neck, and I promise you, I know where to cut, and when I do, you won't even feel a thing anymore, then I'll kill every single person here and burn it down, just trust me. The leader would begin to quiver, an odd sight in front of Karou, maybe death was really that scaring, it was funny, though Karou was dead-serious and all, he almost broke a smile when he saw the thug lord quiver, but he didn't, so he continued wearing his straight and frank face, What are you doing standing there, go get all the stuff we stole today and give it to him, I don't wanna die the men would nod and run to where they kept it, they would hurriedly park everything they stole in one bag. And they would take it to Karou, they hadn't stolen much, but the things therE were a little valuable, but why would they steal a doll?, cause Karou found a doll there. Karou would however shove the man violently into a wall nearby and would disappear, using the body flicker technique again, the bag and the man were gone, and Karou was back in his original form, he would open the scroll once more to see the address of the man, when he did, he would head to the place and wrote a note that he had brought a bag and that was all the Kurogbabi gang stole, hopefully he'll find what he's looking for there, when he got there, he would knock, as the man came to check, he would only meet a bag there, since Karou he had left.
WC:1000
Back to top Go down
darny
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
darny

PostSubject: Re: missions. for that karou   missions. for that karou Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2015 7:11 am

Karou would be walking home when he met a grandma in need of help, she was in dire need of help and even Karou saw it, how could anyone ignore a granny with a bag full of melons, those people were wicked and ruthless, he would have to step in and help her, he had to, he just had to help her, he walked closer to her and would decide to talk to her, Hey madam, do you mind if I help you with those? he would ask, pointing at her bag, The old woman was in a little pain, her bag aching her and she needed to let go of the load, Of course boy, anything to get this load off my back she would say with a weak voice, she would off the bag and give it to Karou, who would help her carry it to her house, Karou was faster than her, so he got there faster than she could when she told him her address, Karou would decide to go when he would hear the same grannie call him again, Come here Karou or Karoa, or what did you call your name last? she enquired. Karou would walk to her and tell her his name, My name is Karou , he would say with a soft and happy tone. Okay, Karou, I have something to give you, she would tell Karou with a wrinkled smile, What is it?, he would ask, getting a little inquisitive, Open the bag, she pointed at a bag, telling Karou to open it, Okay, I will, Karou reached for the zip and unzipped it. What he found was moer than what he expected, a BAG OF CANDY AND MILK, his mood would lighten up even more, now smiling, woaw, is this for me?, Yes darling, you deserve it, I honestly thought that my back was going to break there, thanks again she would say with her weak voice, Karou thanked her and walked away, when he was walking away , he would however see a shop that had a poster , it was the same shop he came across not long ago when he was a genin, the shop gave the people that worked for it 100ryo per each bowl of ramen delivered, Karou had hoped that they would have run out of money, but the way things were, it looks like they still had a lot of money with them, Karou would walk inside, Hello, Hi, have you come to deliver ramen too? a man in the room would ask, Yes, I am, the man would point at a table in the room, ok, that table there, you will just take as much ramen that you can, make sure you don't destroy it, there's a note that will tell you where to deliver it, once you're done delivering, the recipent will sign and then come for your reward, Ok, but I thought there was a time you'll just pay people and you'll give them the bowls.
Yes, we did that for sometime, but found out that people were not delivering it, so we came up with a solution, Oh, okay, I get it, I'll be going now

WC:625
Back to top Go down
darny
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
darny

PostSubject: Re: missions. for that karou   missions. for that karou Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2015 9:25 am

Karou would keep going, the first stop was an apartment, Karou would look at the tag and head to room 265, he would greet the man and the man would receive the ramen, he made sure that the man signed the slip that came with the ramen, now he would be on his way to deliver the next one when he saw another granny that needed help, Karou wanted to be done with the delivery, but he couldn't ignore the old woman, he eventually made up his mind to not help her, just as he was walking away, his conscience would haunt him, Fine fine, I'll just help her, Karou would walk towards the woman, he would be cursing the kind heart he had, when he was close enough for the granny, he would talk to her, You mind if I help you take that load off your head?, Karou would ask, she had a big load on her head, she had struggled to put it down since but she was afraid that it would land on her feet, Aahh, I would be glad if you'll help me, being an old woman is a stressful thing. That would be her words. Okay, ma'am. Karou reached for the bag atop her head, he held it in two opposite sides and used all the strength he could muster and bring down the heavy load, and he would safely place it on the floor, oh my goodness, thank you boy, you're a good kid, I don't have much, but I have some milk and candy, do you want some?. Karou was delighted, even the granny could hear it in his voice. Yes ma'am, I'll love some sweeeet candy and I'll also like milk too. The granny would smile, her face was terribly wrinkled, Karou was short of words he could use to describe her, but nevertheless, he gladly took the candy, and would pour it in the bag the other granny gave him, now, all he needed to do was to get the ramen back to the recipent,
Karou would keep walking, till two kids bumped into him, they wore green clothes and had black hair, though the other's hair was a little tawny. Oh, sorry sir. That were the words that came out of their mouth, they would pick themselves up and run again, Now let's get going to that park. One of them said, for some reason, the kids felt too happy to go to the park, could it be that it was their first time going there or did they escape from somewhere to do something that would be thrilling in the park?. Karou didn't care much about it though, the address on the slip was just few metres away, now all he had to do was walk, let the man sign and give the ramen, he would return and claim his money, Karou reached for the bags and unwrapped 8 candies from his bag, he would throw them in his mouth and level them with his teeth, after some time, Karou got to his destination. He would knock at the door, and would hear a reply, Who is there, have you come to deliver my ordered ramen?. Yes sir, I've come to deliver your ramen. The man came out, a relatively short man when compared to Karou, which towered the man with a foot and seven inches. Karou was 6'7 tall and the man was 5'0, Karou would look down on the man, while the man would look up just to see his face, that is the result of having two people with heights like that together, Isn't there a paper I can sign? I mean, the past few days, they've been asking the customers to sign to know if the people that helped delivering their ramen and collected Ryo were not cheating them. Karou would reply, To be honest, they deserved it, I wonder why the restaurant hasn't fallen yet. Hahaaha, okay, where's the slip. The average sized man would ask, Kenao gave him a slip, Here sir. The man would finish signing and collect the ramen, giving Karou back the slope, he would keep walking back to the restaurant when he saw two daycares, beside each other, posting a picture of two kids that bumped into Karou earlier on, they said that they would award ryo to whoever can bring back the children before the evening. Karou didn't need to be told, he overheard the children talking about going to the park. They're probably in the park, I better get to them before anyone else does.. Karou would take his bag and run to the park, crushing more candy in the process with his teeth. He would be seen bolting off, no one knew where he was, they just knew that he was running for no apparent reason. It would take minutes for Karou to arrive In the park thanks to the speed he possessed.
The park was a lively place indeed, Karou could see different seasaws and swings around, rollercoaster and everything a kid wanted was there even the ice cream shops.
Karou had no business in all that, although, as a 10 year old, he would love to play with others and enjoy the facilities provided.
He would keep walking around, he would search everywhere until he found the boys. Hey you two, remember me?

The children would look confused, one of them would tell the other which had a black-tawny hair.He's that man we bumped into earlier, remember? . The second would open his mouth wide, Oh, I remember, so why do you want to see us, we didn't offend you right?. Of course you didn't, you only offended the owners of the daycare, so I'm gonna close my eyes, and if I open them still seeing you there, you'll experience unimaginable pain. . Karou said with a murderous voice, he wanted his work cut out, he doesn't wanna force them by using brute force, he just wanted to say it and he wanted it done. Before he closed his eyes, the children were emanated with fear, they ran to the direction of the entrance, they ran and cried at the same time, Karou would smile, he sounded like a big bully and terrorist.
Karou would follow the children closely behind, he didn't want them running again, the children would keep crying with tears rolling down their cheeks, he would soon arrive at the daycare, the owners of each daycare would run at the kids and give them a hard knock, whilst thanking Karou in the process, Thank you sir, now you two should give me my reward for bringing the kids.
Of course, take. The two gave Karou his money and he was out, the last thing he would have to do is to go get his reward for delivering the ramen. After a long and tiring walk, he got to the shop, he entered and showed the signature of the people he delivered ramen to, and they gave him his ryo

WC:1312
Back to top Go down
darny
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
darny

PostSubject: Re: missions. for that karou   missions. for that karou Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2015 10:57 am

Karou was now walking back home when he heard commotion on the streets. The people would scream, Help, help us from this unreasonable idiots, one just destroyed my shop and killed my 2 babies , oh no, he's running to the forest, he killed my babies, my babies, my babies, my twins, Noooooo!!!!! .

Karou would investigate what was happening, he saw many people running and a crumbled building, metres away, he would see another drunkard running into the forest. The other drunkard began to feel himself back, the effects of the alcohol were turning void with the realization of the action of his best friends, of course, he couldn't stay because if he did, he would be prosecuted, that was the best option for him. But becoming a missing ninja can't be tolerated by the village. Karou looked around, there was no one around, no jonin, but a genin and civilians. The mother of two would be seen pushing the debris away, looking for her two dead twins. Karou had never seen a mother weep for the death of her child, it was a terrible sight indeed, the experience of losing a child, that trauma could last for years, and in some cases, decades.
Karou would follow the chuunin into the forest, he wouldn't let him leave after killing two civilians, although he understood that he wanted to avoid punishment and have freedom, he still had to face the panel. The chuunin seemed to have a lot of strength when running, with every step he took, a strong thud could be heard, the land where he stepped were compressed, brute force indeed. However, his strength made him really slow, and Karou caught up with him in no time, Hey, where do you think you're going, don't chase me, I mean it, if you do, you'll be killed the chuunin would say whilst running, but would stop afterwards, afterall the more he ran, the more Karou would 0lose the gap and the more energy he would just stop, forming a few handseals, he would form the Snake handseal, shooting out an arrow of lightning, however, Karou would stop it with a tornado of wind when he formed the ram handseal for the Pressure Damage. The chuunin would form the handseal:. Monkey_ Ox_Boar , tiger, shooting several destructive disks of Karou, which he would easily evade by jumping to the left, while in the air, , Karou would form the handseals, Snake, ram, monkey , tiger, with that, he breathed in and released a flammable gas that covered the area, the chuunin knew this, so he didn't form any of his raiton jutsus again, but instead began to run till he got out of the mist, but Karou performed the same handseals again and followed him, holding the tiger handseal, the chuunin didn't know which jutsu he was to perform, so the chuunin would decide to form the handseals Rabbit → Dog → Boar → Ram → Rat, but before he could form the boar handseal, a flammable gas around him had been formed, but he didn't take note until he created the jutsu, with a little spark, he noticed that Karou had used the mist blaze dance once again, which resulted in his body covered with a large fireball, that burned him.
Karou would walk back to the village and then into his home

WC:581
Back to top Go down
darny
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
darny

PostSubject: Re: missions. for that karou   missions. for that karou Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2015 11:20 am

Thread Information.
TWC:6161

*Not the children*2: 600WC.
400exp and 200ryo
*Milk and cookies*2:300*2=600WC
600exp
*Ramen time*2:600WC.
600exp and 200ryo
*Wolf pack:600WC
250exp and 300ryo
*Theft:600WC
300exp and 250ryo
*Abide the law:850WC
400exp and 500ryo

WC required for missions:3850
Remaining exp:6161-3850=2311
Excess exp gained through WC:400

Total exp gain:2950
Total ryo gain:1450
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: missions. for that karou   missions. for that karou Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

missions. for that karou
Page 1 of 1